Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Goodbye, Andy Griffith

Andy Griffith died this morning at the age of 86. I am so saddened by this news. I know I didn't know Mr. Griffith personally, but that did not keep me from shedding tears when I found out he was gone. I loved his work - The Andy Griffith Show, Matlock and one of my most favorite movies, No Time For Sergeants (Don Knotts is also in this classic film, and I believe that's when he and Andy first met). I thank Andy Griffith for sharing his talent; he made me laugh quite often and I always appreciate a good laugh. May God comfort his family and friends and give them strength during this difficult time.

Soon after I heard the news, I had to watch Brad Paisley's music video, Waiting on a Woman, and I'd like to share it just in case you haven't seen it.

No comments: